Followers

COMING SOON!





9/26/12

first Fall look of the season!! :)

Hey guys!
Happy two-more-days-'til-Friday day!
Pathetic, right? 
But, it's how I get through my weeks so whatev.

Anyway,
excited for today's post!!
This is the first Fall look i've done for the season and it's getting me so ready for the colors to start changing.

Here you go!




So these pictures don't do it justice because I really need a better camera- but it looks much brighter in person.


Swatches!

'Oak' & 'Big Island' are Beauty From the Earth.
The last three browns are all unnamed browns from my ULTA metallic palette.


'Vanilla' is Urban Decay, 
'Siren' is Lime Crime
metallic orange is also from my ULTA metallic palette.

I love it.
I've never used all the colors together before and I think they look gorgeous together.

What do you guys think?!



6 comments:

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)