Followers

COMING SOON!





9/28/12

NYX Glitter Cream Palettes

HAPPY FRIDAY!
I'm pretty excited about today's post.
I was shopping in one of my favorite clothing stores yesterday and while waiting to check out, I saw these two gorgeous glitter palettes sitting all lonely on a table...
SO OF COURSE I HAD TO RESCUE THEM.


NYX 'Bronze Goddess'






NYX 'Ice Queen'




Woooooo! So much glitter and glitz,I can hardly stand it.
These are cream shadows, and i have very little experience with those, so adding the fact that they're GLITTER cream shadows might prove to be difficult for me to work with. At least at first. But they were too mesmerizing to pass up.
They'll be perfect for upcoming fall and winter holidays/parties!



I've never tried any NYX products (but I've been wanting to), so i'm anxious to try these out. 
Have you of you tried this palette?!
PLEASE let me know if you have- i'm super curious to know what you think about them.
Stay tuned for a look/review with these soon!


ALSO,
Have you entered my giveaway yet?!
Do so here. It ends Oct 8!
Open to international followers, too!! :)


7 comments:

  1. oooh i have these! I have the one called paradise
    http://www.koolkart.com/static/nyx-glitter-cream-palette---paradise-gcp01-7034.jpg

    yours are alot more opaque than mine! (or maybe i just don't put enough on) they are really fun. i like to dab then out around my eyes and on the apple of my cheeks for some extra sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, the seemed opaque in the package but once on I think they'll be super sketch. we will see, though. good idea about just dabbing it around the eyes

      Delete
  2. I've never seen glitter creme eyeshadows... Interesting. They look like a pain to apply, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. look DO look like they'll be a pain to apply.... we will see! I've never used any before

      Delete
  3. I've seen these and have been really interested but I've heard they don't do well on oily lids so I've held off. If you like them, I may have to grab one and see what it's like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'll def let you know. they seem like they could be sketch...

      Delete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)