Followers

COMING SOON!





5/15/14

Tooty Fruity

I've got my first Summer-y look for you today.
I have yet to really use my Sleek Candy palette that I bought a couple months ago,
so I took the time to create a look with it.



Here's 'Tooty Fruity'.






I used (all Sleek shadows):
Too Faced's Shadow Insurance
'Pear Drop'- inner corner
'Bubble Gum' & Sugarpill's 'Afterparty'- crease
'Apple Sour' & 'Mint Cream'- lid
Covergirl Clump Crusher mascara



I actually really loved this.
It's fun and bright,
and I forgot how much I loved bright blues on my eyes.
:)





No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)