Followers

COMING SOON!





1/8/13

Sephora Smoky Studio ll swatches- Part 1

Wooooo!
I received a Sephora gift card for Christmas,
and my purchase finally came in the mail today!
I usually shop at Ulta rather than Sephora & have never tried Sephora's makeup,
so I ordered a ginmorous Sephora palette.

I've never owned one of those big things with shadows, blush, gloss, etc,
but I took a chance on this baby...
and man, is it awesome!


This is comprised of 15 glosses and 36 eyeshadows!
They have it divided into "trios", but I don't know how much i'll stick to using them that way.
The shadows are mixes of mattes, shimmers, and glitters.
The glosses are EVERY color & I can't wait to try them all!!!

The neat thing about this bad boy is that it comes with a much smaller palette. You can pick a trio of shadows and/or glosses that you want to take with you, and fit it into the smaller palette so it's much less of a hassle. Great for traveling!


To make things easier, i've broken up swatching the palette into 3 sections.
First, I have the left side- the "pop" colors.

I've never used any Sephora brand shadows before,
but they sure look pretty pigmented!
And shimmery, which i love :P



Here are all the glosses from the left side.
Beautiful, right?
I see a lot of great summer shades in there.
The orange is actually more of a coral in real life,
it just looks more orange beside that bright pink.


I foresee loads of fun looks with these babies!
Stay tuned for part 2 ;)





3 comments:

  1. I've never used the Sephora brand either but the pigmentation looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is awesome! cant wait for part 2!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)