Followers

COMING SOON!





9/23/13

Skyrim Makeup Series- Alduin

I've been itching to do another look for my Skyrim makeup series.
There are innumerable possibilities for this series,
but this time I decided to do a look based on a creature...
and not just any creature- a dragon.
BUT HEY, not just any dragon (for there are many in Skyrim),
but the head honcho- Alduin.


Alduin is the main antagonist in Skyrim and is the Nordic god of destruction.
He is the fiercest of all the dragons in the game,
and was the first dragon to ever rule over men.
Needless to say, he's a mean mofo.


Knowing all this, this is the look I came up with:


I used:
Too Faced's Shadow Insurance
SYN Cosmetics' 'Savage'- inner corners
UD's 'Black Market' & 'Lovesick'- lid/crease
Sugarpill's 'Love+'- crease/highlight
UD's 'Dope'- browbone
Covergirl Line Exact eyeliner
Covergirl Lash Blast Clump Crusher mascara



Being that Alduin is mostly black or dark, I wanted this look to be the same.
The red eyes in the picture (along with his general bloodlust and evil qualities)
inspired me to do the red. All in all, I was rather pleased with it.
What do you guys think?
I freaking love doing this series!






2 comments:

  1. oh yay! Alduin~! I was sad when I killed him because it was the end of my Skyrim journey T_T

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)