Followers

COMING SOON!





4/14/15

Game of Thrones makeup series- Meereen

IT'S FINALLY THAT TIME.
Game of Thrones is back!
As such, my makeup series has returned again, too :)


If you saw last night's episode (no spoilers here, don't worry)
OR if you've read the books,
you'll know that at this point in the story-
Meereen is becoming increasingly more important.


Meereen is the largest of the 3 city-states of Slaver's Bay.
Before Dany liberated the slaves,
it was one of the most lavish and richest cities in that part of the world.

Based on the gilded gold on the pyramids and statues
as well as the mud/clay brick that the rest of the city was built from,
here's the look I created:



I used:
UD's Primer Potion
SYN Cosmetics' 'Slim'- inner corners
Shiro Cosmetics' 'Hodor'- inner half of lid
Shiro Cosmetics' 'I Loved a Maid'- outer half of lid
Shiro Cosmetics' 'Climbing Chaos'- crease
Shiro Cosmetics' 'Queensguard' & 'Womens' Weapons'- highlight
Covergirl Clump Crusher mascara



I wish the sheen from 'I Loved a Maid' was easier to see,
but otherwise, I love this look.
It definitely reminds me of Meereen :)
It's actually a look I would wear out in a heartbeat, too.


Anyway,
stay tuned for more looks for the series :)








4 comments:

  1. This look is so pretty and really wearable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. play bazaar satta king
    play bazaar satta king since nicotine is well-known for disrupting sleep patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aakash ke taro me khoya hai jaha sara,
    Lagta he pyara ek ek tara,
    Un taro me sabse pyara hai ek sitara,
    Jo is wakt pad raha hai sms hamara… Satta King
    Play Bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)