Followers

COMING SOON!





3/14/14

Nail Mail!

blahhhhh.
Sorry I have been so MIA.
I had this astronomically huge senior project I've been working on that was due this week,
so FINALLY, i'm able to have a life again now that it's turned in.

My first post back isn't too exciting,
but it will be soon :)

I've got swatches and looks to show you all in the next week,
so stay tuned!
As for today, here's my nail mail that came in this past week:

Can you guess which ones these are? ;P


AND some new indies:

These are from a totally new (to me) indie maker.
I can't wait to show you!


:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)