Followers

COMING SOON!





10/13/14

Latest SYN Cosmetics shadows/swatches!

Hellurrrrr.
Though I haven't been blogging/doing anything exciting with makeup lately,
I'm still a lover of SYN Cosmetics' stuff.
I recently got 5 new shadows/glitters in the mail,
and I wanted to share them with you!

Here they are over a Too Faced shadow primer:
(no editing!!)





She's currently out of my all time favorite shadows, Synfused, so 'Slim' is a nice alternative!
(If you look at most looks I've done in the past year or so- there's a good chance I used 'Synfused' in most of them)
'Entice' is another one I've used before that I LOVED,
so replenishing it was necessary, obvi.




This is a metallic shadow and glitter,
both of which are new to me.
I foresee doing some amazing Fall looks with 'Zone'! 
:P



You can check out these and more on the SYN Cosmetics website here.


2 comments:

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)