Followers

COMING SOON!





10/31/14

Wet N Wild's Fergie 'D-Vinely Chilled' lipstick

So as I was randomly perusing my local drugstores' shelves the other day,
I snatched up this baby.
It looked like Fall to me,
and I'm a sucker for an oxblood-colored anything.
(I actually ended up pairing it with this look)


I've only ever tried one other Fergie lipstick (and I've been much less than impressed with Wet N Wild's other Fergie products), so I didn't have very high expectations.
Here's what I found:



As you can see, indoors, it's a lusty, merlot-red.




In natural light, however-

It turns much more fuchsia-red.


----


I like it better as the wine-red :)
Either way, it was an okay buy.
The formula wasn't as great as nicer (and my more preferred) lipsticks like Maybelline,
(and certainly nothing like Mac),
but hey- you get what you pay for.

It's cheap and great for every now and then.
I have no problem adding it to my arsenal of lipstick options :)


2 comments:

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)