Followers

COMING SOON!





1/19/15

Out of This World look

So over the past few years
I've become increasingly obsessed with galaxy anything- shoes, scarves, prints, phone cases, swim suits- you name it.
Why?
I'm a hippy at heart, I guess ;)


Anyway,
I decided to create a look based off of one 
of the many gorgeous photos of this awe inspiring 'place' :)




And here's the look:





I used:
Too Faced's Shadow Insurance
UD's 'Bobby Dazzle'- inner corners
BFTE's 'Raspberry' &, Sleek 'Pout', Victorian Disco 'AK-47'- (pink part),
Urban Decay 'Flash' & SYN Cosmetics' 'Pandora' (purple part)- lid
Sugarpill's 'Afterparty & SYN Cosmetics' 'Famous'- crease
SYN Cosmetics' 'Bust'- highlight
Victorian Disco's 'Stun Grenade' silver glitter
L'Oreal Butterfly Intenza mascara




What are yawls thoughts?
I had a great time creating this look.
The colors were exactly what I wanted,
and then once I put that VD glitter on-
I loved it :P










1 comment:

  1. wow this is so pretty! I absolutely love the colors and the glitter really looks like stars! I love galaxy stuff too. I did an outfit post where I matched my galaxy leggings with my galaxy scarf :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)