Followers

COMING SOON!





6/19/13

Cocktail Makeup Series- Global Warmer

Hey evrry body. 
Sorry for the mini hiatus,
my life has been crazy the past week or two.
Things are starting to stabilize now,
just in time for another look in my cocktail makeup series!


Today's look is based off of a Global Warmer:

Seeing how hot it's been lately, I figured this drink was appropriate :P
And here's the look I came up with!
...




I used:
Too Faced's Shadow Insurance
(ALL BFTE shadows):
'Wacky' & 'Tangerine'- lid
'Lemon', 'Envy', & 'Green Apple'- waterline
Covergirl Line Exact liquid eyeliner
L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes


This look is super simple,
but I liked playing around with the color combo.
If you haven't tried any BFTE cosmetics yet,
you are missing out!
They're UH MAZING.


What do you guys think?

1 comment:

  1. i never heard of this drink but it sounds so good! i love your makeup for this. the colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)