Followers

COMING SOON!





6/27/13

'Tropical Kisses'

Hey guys :)
I have my fourth & last Lush Lacquer mini from a set of neons I bought a couple months ago.
I've saved this one for longer into summer time.
Here's 2 coats of 'Tropical Kisses' over 2 coats of Essie's 'The More the Merrier'!



'Tropical Kisses' is a clear base with neon green microglitter, and medium yellow-gold, orange, red, and pink hex glitter.
This bad boy went on BEAUTIFULLY. I really love it over 'The More the Merrier' :)



POLISH INFORMATION
Brand:  Lush Lacquer
Type: Crelly?
Formula: Awesome!
Opacity (1-5): 2
Application: Fantastic!
Price: $9
Get This: their Etsy site



What do you guys think?
I really loved this polish :)

2 comments:

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)