Followers

COMING SOON!





10/30/13

October Favorites!!

It's that time again!
Here are my favorite products from this month :)







1. Urban Decay B6 Vitamin- Infused Complexion Prep Spray
*not my picture

This stuff is the perfect last piece of the puzzle if you want your makeup to last
ALL. DAY.
It's a fairly new pickup of mine,
but I'll have a full review of this bad boy soon.
Suffice it to say- it's awesome.







2. MakeupGeek 'Burlesque'
*pic from makeupgeek.com

Just like last Fall, I'm still obsessed with the wine-red, plum color.
This is perfectly expressed in MUG's shadow, 'Burlesque'.
Tons of pigmentation & a hint of sparkle!
See it used most recently by me here.







3. Foils & Metallics like Zoya 'Channing' & CG's 'Strike up a Cosmo'


I'm a sucker for sparkle anyway,
and these shimmering fall shakes packed with glitz make me swoon!






4. L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly mascara
*not my picture

This is one of my most recent purchases, so I don't have a review on it yet.
Needless to say, though, first impression are that this bad boy ROCKS.
Cannot wait to share with you all.








What do you think of these products?
What were your favorites from October?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)