Followers

COMING SOON!





10/1/13

Pop Culture Cosmetics- 'Autumn Bouquet'

So as many of you know,
I really love the indie maker Pop Culture Cosmetics.
I bought a ton of fairy themed polishes from them last month,
and now I have a bunch more that are Halloween & Fall themed!


Here's the first of many, 2 coats of 'Autumn Bouquet' over China Glaze 'White on White'.


'Autumn Bouquet' is a milky white crelly with orange, yellow, red, green, and purple square  & circle glitters of different sizes. There are also a few blossom glitters in there!
(there is a yellow one on a couple of my fingers)

POLISH INFORMATION
Brand:  Pop Culture Cosmetics
Type: Crelly
Formula: Awesome
Opacity (1-5): 2
Application: Great! No digging out glitter with a toothpick :)
Price: $4 for a mini
Get This: her website



I REALLY loved this polish.
I love all the Fall glitters, plus that fun addition of purple.
I like that there are square and circle glitters, too.
What do you guys think?




2 comments:

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)