Followers

COMING SOON!





4/5/14

Game of Thrones review & roundup

So in lieu of the new season of Game of Thrones starting TOMORROW,
I decided to put together all my past GoT related posts.
I have polishes & makeup looks to show ya,
in case you didn't see them or follow my blog then :)


First up, GoT manis.

The Eyrie :)
from Not Too Polished

Casterly Rock
Not Too Polished

Winterfell
Not Too Polished

Direwolf
Fanchromatic Nails


And now for a few of the GoT looks:

The Lannisters


The Tyrells

The Targaryens


Winterfell ( the Starks )




I'm super excited to continue my GoT makeup series this year!
Stay tuned TOMORROW for my latest installment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)