Followers

COMING SOON!





4/15/14

Revlon Matte Balm Stain- 'Audacious'

Whew!
Sorry it's been almost/over a week since I posted last.
I've had so much going on with job fairs, wedding planning,
and now moving houses!


Anyway,
ya'll know I'm in love with Revlon's Matte Balm Stains,
(see a full review of them here)
and now that it's Spring/close to Summer,
I was ready to pick up some brighter colors :)

Here's 'Audacious'!

'Audacious' is a bright, peachy-orange shade.
:)



It's much brighter than these pictures can show,
AND I LOVE IT.
!!! 


As always, the formula and wearability of these balm stains are incredible.
I HIGHLY recommend you scoop one or two of these babies up for the coming season,
if you haven't already!




3 comments:

  1. This color is stunning. Don't know why I passed it up before, but I'm going to have to snatch it up next time I'm @ the drugstore!

    xo Brianna | Glazed Over

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great share, thanks for writing this

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)