Followers

COMING SOON!





11/18/14

Melt Cosmetics- '6six6'

YUSSSSSSS.
It's finally here!

I've been lemming for Six6six from Melt Cosmetics F.O.R.E.V.E.R.,
and it's always been out of stock...


... but not this time!



I wish I had a better camera because my pics just don't do it justice.
BUT, here it is:



'6six6' is an über sultry, deep, matte, oxblood red.
It's the epitome of sexy (to me) and perfect for the Fall and Winter seasons :)

It's bold and beautiful.
I think one of the reasons I love it so much is because it looks nice against my fair skin tone...
not all lipsticks do!
I'm obsessed with the very fair skin, cat eye, and bold red lip this time of year.



Have any of you tried this lipstick?
What are your thoughts?






1 comment:

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)