Followers

COMING SOON!





6/8/15

Colourpop Cosmetics- Juicy

Today's post features my final lippie from the several that I bought recently.
I've shown you a matte toffee color & two other pinks.
Today's lippie is also pink, but it's more of a Barbie color than the medium & hot pink ones I've shown you before.



Here's 'Juicy'!


'Juicy' is a hyper gloss, described as "strawberry pink"...
which I again disagree with.
This just screams more of like a stereotypical Barbie-pink to me for some reason?
Regardless, it went on flawlessly, the color is perf, and it DOES look juicy! :P

1 comment:

  1. I love this pink! I like that it is different than the regular hot pinks!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)