Followers

COMING SOON!





6/8/15

Colourpop Cosmetics- Juicy

Today's post features my final lippie from the several that I bought recently.
I've shown you a matte toffee color & two other pinks.
Today's lippie is also pink, but it's more of a Barbie color than the medium & hot pink ones I've shown you before.



Here's 'Juicy'!


'Juicy' is a hyper gloss, described as "strawberry pink"...
which I again disagree with.
This just screams more of like a stereotypical Barbie-pink to me for some reason?
Regardless, it went on flawlessly, the color is perf, and it DOES look juicy! :P

8 comments:

  1. I love this pink! I like that it is different than the regular hot pinks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. play bazaar satta king
    play bazaar satta king however, there are many helpful hints that can help minimize the impact of snoring in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zoo Ke ander english medium school ke bacche
    Oh Wow Look a monkey is sleeping Lets not disturb him
    Hindi medium School ke bacche DEKH TERA BAAP SO RAHA HAI PATTHAR MAAR SAALE KO Satta King
    Play Bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Play Bazaar holds many games result on own website and original website name is www.play-bazaar.com You have to mark it on your browser and never forget to watch to this website. This website always gives you correct result and super-fast games result. Play Bazaar http://play-bazaar.com/ play bazaar
    Play Bazaar https://www.play-bazaar.com/guessing.html play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Today, I want to share with you my final lip color from the several that I've purchased recently. Wedding Invitation Video

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)