Followers

COMING SOON!





6/1/15

Too Faced's Rock 'N Roll palette

So I've been seeing this palette from Too Faced pop up various places lately,
and when I saw the vibrant, metallic swatches- I knew I had to have it.
A week, eBay purchase, and $34 later- I got it!



The idea behind the palette was to provide shadows & instructions to create 3 separate looks, 
characterized as either Easy (top row), Classic (middle row), & Fashion (bottom row):


Time for swatches!

You can see there are a mix of metallics, satins, 1 matte, and glitters in this palette :)



The larger shadows I would use on the brow bone & inner corners:


Then you have the darker shadows for the lids/crease:


I cannot freaking wait to create some looks with these bad boys.
Have any of you tried this palette?
What are your thoughts?






1 comment:

  1. these look like some awesome colors with endless possibilities!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)