Followers

COMING SOON!





6/3/15

Colourpop Cosmetics- Tootsie

I have another lippie for Colourpop Cosmetics for you.
So far, I've shown you guys mattes, satins, and hyper-glosses.
Today, I have another (& my preferred choice) matte for you!




Here's 'Tootsie':


'Tootise' is a "cool-toned grey-beige" in a matte finish.
This, at first, struck me as a Fall/winter shade...
but once I got it on, I could easily see wearing in the summer, too.
I loved it!
These mattes go on like butter and are super easy to apply.
Can't say enough good things about this company!
:)



1 comment:

  1. What a nice, nude, color. :) Would go well with a lot of eye makeup looks!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)