Followers

COMING SOON!





12/15/14

Christmas Classics series- 'Frosty'

Happy Monday!
This is my last full week of work before Christmas,
and I'm ready to power through it ;P



I have another Christmas classic for you today,
and it IS a classic- one of the oldest Christmas polishes I have!
Here's 'Frosty' from the (what used to be called) Lush Lacquer,
but now Polish Me Silly.


This is 2 coats :)

This lovely, white based polish with all kinds of green and red glitter has held up beautifully over the years :) It's not gloomy or thick,
and still goes on pretty well.
Too coats is really I needed to reach opacity.
Though they don't sell this anymore,
(boo)- it will always be one of my favorites! :)


1 comment:

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)