Followers

COMING SOON!





12/24/14

Christmas Classics series- 'Peppermint Kisses'

I've got another post in my yearly Christmas Classics series today.
This is another one is from the previously known Lush Lacquer (now Polish Me Silly)
from about 2 or 3 years ago :)



'Peppermint Kisses' is a white base with red, pink, white, and green hex & square glitter.
It's a little thin, so at least a few coats are required to reach opacity.
This IS a polish that you have to dig into to get some of the glitters,
but it's nothing too time consuming.

I wish they still sold this;
it's a great one!


1 comment:

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)