Followers

COMING SOON!





6/11/12

How About a Flirtini?

Happy Monday!
-.-
Barf.
Though at least it's over.
:)

So I have another indie for you today.
I've noticed that for like the past several weeks,
and manis ive done have used pink nail polish... totally unintentional.
I used to HATE pink- and look at me now :p
Anyway, tonight's polish IS another pink,
but it's worth it.

I give you GlitterDaze's 'Flirtini' !

Here's 2 coats over Zoya's 'Kylie'.



'Flirtini' is a medium pink base with pink microglitter, tiny yellow & blue circular glitter, & pink and white bar glitter! Application was actually a dream. I really figured it would be gritty and gloopy like a lot of other glitters, but this applied wonderfully and dried much smoother than I anticipated (though I still used a coat of SV to top it off).

The base color reminds me a lot of Lush Lacquer's 'Spring Fling', but other than that I found the two polishes to be quite different :P

I seem to gravitate towards more neutral toned pinks as some of my 'go-to' polishes,
and I foresee this one definitely becoming one of them.

Any of you have this?
Thanks for reading!


2 comments:

  1. I don't have this one but it's not doing it for me. I haven't caught the Indie bug yet but may be soon since the drugstore polishes arent exciting anymore! Eeeep! It does look pretty on you though!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)