Followers

COMING SOON!





11/16/12

A Little Bit of Lust Never Hurt Anyone...

Helloooooo.
Happy Saturday :D
I've got another splendid UD polish for you today.
Without further ado,
here's 'Barlust' !


'Barlust' is a warm, whiskey-brown with brown and teal shimmer. You can juuuuust baely glimpse some of the subtle teal shimmer in the picture below.


'Barlust' is part of their Holiday 2011 Collection,
and, BIG SURPRISE, I loved it.
It reminds me very much of a same colored metallic brown from Kleancolor's Techno set,
but I don't know what it's name is :x
Anyways, here i've used 2 coats and easily reached opacity.
I love this!
Great Fall polish :)



Make sure you stay tuned for a look with new SYN Cosmetics shadows in my next post!

ALSO,
Ends Dec. 5 & open to international followers!
:)

4 comments:

  1. Great colour!:) I posted a look with SYN polish yesterday:)
    And waith for ur next post:)
    xoxo :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh great color. I have the mini set of their 2011 Holiday colors but I haven't worn any yet. You're making me want to break into that set now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's what this is from! They're all FANTASTIC. Break into them! Your swatches will be much better :P

      Delete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)