Followers

COMING SOON!





11/24/12

Berry Naughty ;P

Happy weekend! :)
I actually made it through yesterday without a hitch,
so today shouldn't be bad at all :D

I have a lovely Essie polish that i'd been eyeballing for awhile.
I've already stated how i'm obsessed with anything cranberry- colored lately,
so when I saw this polish- i wanted it :x

Here's 'Berry Naughty'.

'Berry Naughty' is a deep cranberry (jelly?) that's almost opaque in 2 coats. It had really great consistency, which can't be said for all Essies. This is lovely Fall or Winter polish and is seriously awesome! Definitely think it will be another great base polish for Christmas nail art/stamping!

3 comments:

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)