Followers

COMING SOON!





11/24/13

Wearable Thanksgiving look!

So being that Thanksgiving is coming up,
(and that means lots of get-togethers and parties)
I figured I would do a simple, yet slightly festive, 
Thanksgiving look that any of you could recreate.
:)





I used:
Too Faced's Shadow Insurance
UD's 'Strike', 'Blitz', & 'Jagged'- lid
UD's 'Stash'- outer corner
SYN Cosmetics' 'Contempt' & 'Ruthless '- crease
L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly mascara
Covergirl Line Exact eyeliner


What do you guys think about this look?
Would you wear it?


2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful and a perfect look for Thanksgiving. I love how shimmery it is!

    nentasfrivolity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! Fun and festive but still great for a family dinner!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)