Followers

COMING SOON!





1/9/14

Beauty Mail!

My purchases with my Sephora gift card I got from Christmas arrived yesterday!
Here they are:


Too Faced's Jingle All the Way palette
& iPhone5 case




Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics'
Lip Tar 'Black Metal Dahlia' 



I have never tried any Too Faced shadows,
so I'm stoked to try this.
Also, I've NEVER tried any Obsessive Compulsive products,
but I've seen this lip tar blogged about and it looks
UHMAZING.



What do you guys think about these products?
What have your experiences been with them, if any?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)