Followers

COMING SOON!





1/29/14

Mystic Nights 2.0

So last year, about this time, I created a look called Mystic Nights.
I really love the dark, forest-y, mysterious shades together,
so I figured I'd recreate it :)


Here's version 2.0 WITH a funky lip!

I tried to do an ombre lip with my two favorite lime crime lipsticks,
but it didn't work out too well :/
Other than that,
I freaking love this look.


I used solely UD's Vice2 palette on my lids.
Here are the specifics:
Too Faced's Shadow Insurance
'Prank' & 'Madness'- crease
'Damaged'- lid
'Prank' & 'Lovesick- outer corner of lid
'Betrayal'- waterline
Covergirl Bombshell mascara
Covergirl Line Exact eyeliner

Lime Crime 'Airborn Unicron' & 'Oh No She Didn't'- lips


1 comment:

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)