Followers

COMING SOON!





1/20/14

Nail mail/makeup additions

Several new things today :)

First, my most recent purchases from Zoya came in last week!

Can you guess which these are? ;P
Stay tuned for swatches of these bad boys in the coming weeks.



As for the makeup, I scooped up Covergirl's latest mascara:

CG is usually a solid brand when it comes to mascaras,
so I'm excited to try this one.




Lastly, this little rando thing,

I've never even heard of this brand?
But it was $1 and Spring-y looking,
so, why not?

Swatches seemed decent enough!




Have any of you had experience with these?
What are your thoughts?
:)


1 comment:

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)