Followers

COMING SOON!





1/17/13

Golden Brown trio from Sephora palette

Hello!
I have a FULL day of classes today.
Beginning at 8am and ending at 7:30 at night :/
Though I do have a couple breaks there in between, thankfully...

Anyway,
I have another look for you today from a trio from the Sephora Smoky Studio ll palette.
This trio came from pt. 2 of the palette.



* The gloss is from the palette, as well!*

Here's the trio:


This look is very simple and certainly nothing very exciting,
but I wanted to show the logical way to use the trio,
if you should choose to do so.

It's simple gold and brown. The middle chestnut brown has some gold glitter in it,
which is a nice touch. The gold is a shimmer, and the dark brown is matte
I think they work nicely together.


I have the last look from a trio from pt 3 coming soon!
PLUS some nail mail, V-day ideas/looks, lotion review, and lipstick reviews!
So stay tuned :D

2 comments:

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)