Followers

COMING SOON!





1/25/13

Revlon 'Girly'

Ittttttttttttttt's Friday!
Halleighlooyurr. 

I've had my eye on Revlon's 'Girly' for awhile now
(mainly b/c it reminded me of 'Goody Goody Gumdrops' from ALG),
and after coming across it in Walgreens the other day, decided i'd buy it.


Here's 2 coats of 'Girly' over 1 coat of Maybelline's 'Chiffon Chic'.

My nails are still so sad and nubby that I just have the one picture today :/

'Girly' is a pastel pink/purple base with pink & purple microglitter and chunky light pink, hot pink, & purple hexagonal glitter.

I think 'Girly' would have looked better over a different base. One that's not as bright a pink, because it takes away from the actual colors in 'Girly'.

POLISH INFORMATION
Brand: Revlon
Type: Glitter
Formula: Okay, a little clumpy
Opacity (1-5): 3
Application: Pretty smooth for such a chunky glitter.
Price:  $5-$7
Get This: local drugstore & large supermarkets like Walmart, Kroger, & Publix



Do any of you have this?
What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. oooh i love this! it really is girly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! I actually have two bottles of this, one for me and one which I will give away soon. I haven't even tried it on though!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)