Followers

COMING SOON!





1/15/13

Spottie Dottie!

Hey guys.
It's been a rainy/sleet-y/flurrying past couple days,
so in honor of that I decided to feature an indie i've had for awhile now-
Spottie Dottie Light from All That Glitters!

As you may know, All That Glitters is one of my favorite indie polish makers.
Here's 1 coat of Spottie Dottie Light over 1 coat of Sinful Colors' 'Rain Storm'.


'Spottie Dottie Light' is a clear base comprised of differently sized and shaped white, matte glitter. It's reminded me of a snowy day since I saw it,
so i've been saving it for just such weather!


POLISH INFORMATION
Brand: All That Glitters
Type: Glitter Top Coat
Formula:  Great!
Opacity (1-5): 1
Application: Smooth
Price: $8
Get This: her Esty shop, but it's currently closed. It will reopen soon!


Do any of you have this?
What are your thoughts?

3 comments:

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)