Followers

COMING SOON!





2/8/13

'25 Random Things About Me' & 'Questions' tag

Hey everyone!
I figured I'd post 2 tags from Natasha over at Project Pan that she tagged me in.
I haven't done any of these in a long while,
but I think they're fun to read & learn more about the people behind the blogs :)


The first one is 25 Random Facts about me!

1. Despite beauty & nails, I don't like many other "girly" things, such as Coach bags & almost all jewelry :x

2. Though I've quit drinking it now (except for like once a month), i LOVE me some sweet tea.

3. I have my name tattooed in Cherokee (my heritage) on the back of my neck.

4. I have a 16 month old baby girl who is the absolute joy of my life.

5. I'm in my last semester of classes in college, (prior to student teaching).

6. My major is special education.

7. I have an inconvenient growing addiction to pizza.

8. I love mild, cloudy, and breezy days.

9. I get motion sick pretty easy. It's pathetic.

10. I hate corndogs & stuffing.

11. My favorite color is red.

12. I'm fascinated with psychology, particularly abnormal psych, & almost majored in that instead.

13. I want a kitten so bad I can hardly stand it,
but my boyfriend (whom I live with) is allergic to them ://

14. My feet are almost always cold, no matter how thick my socks or how warm my boots are,
thanks to my hypothyroidism.

15. Eye exams have shown that I will most likely have Glaucoma in the future. Yay.
Can you tell my body totally sucks? :P

16. Did I mention that I'm almost legally blind? My contact prescription is a ridiculously high number. My eyes are such wimps.

17. I've been all over Greece & can't wait to go back.

18. I HAVE to sleep with a fan blowing on my face, even in winter.

19. I love me some Riesling :)

20. I played the violin for years & am hoping to pick it back up soon.

21. I love LOTR.

22. Some of my favorite shows currently are Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Homeland, Dexter, Project Runway, & Top Chef.

23. I have almost always had long hair all my life.

24. One of my favorite things to do is go to shows with friends,
particularly electronic/dubstep/jamband shows :)

25. I am 5'2".



NEXT UP,
Questions.
Here are the rules for this tag:
Answer the 11 questions you were asked.
Set 11 questions for the 11 people you tag.
Mention the blog who tagged you.

Simple enough!

Natasha's Questions:

1. What was your dream job as a child?
Believe it or not, a neurosurgeon. At least it was in the 4th & 5th grade.

2. What is your dream job now?
To be a happily successful teacher! 

3. What is your current job?
I currently don't have a job, other than going to school full time & watching my 16 month old daughter full time :) Which is a job unto itself

4. How often do you paint your nails?
Every day or every other day, usually.

5. What is something you want to try harder at this year?
Working out. EVERY year I talk about how I want to try to do it, and I may even have a little motivation at first, but it never lasts. This year I want to stick with it long enough to see some results!

6. What is your favorite way to spend your day off?
My favorite way to spend a day off is either spending time with my little family outside,
or lounging inside watching football or hockey for a lazy day.

7. What country do you currently live in?
The US of A :D

8. What is your background/heritage?
My heritage is Cherokee Indian.

9. What is your proudest accomplishment?
My proudest accomplishment is my daughter :) Next up will be graduating college.

10. Have you ever broken a bone? If so, which?
I've broken the bigger of the two bones in the bottom part of my leg. Sorry, anatomy isn't my strong suit. All I know is that I had a cast from my toes to my hip for like 6 months and it sucked.

11. Do you prefer sweet or salty snacks?
Sweet!



My Questions:

1. Do you prefer makeup,nails, or something else?
2. What country do you most want to visit?
3. Do you have any siblings? If so, how many?
4. What's your favorite guilty pleasure?
5. Describe yourself in 3 words.
6. Do you have any children? If yes, boys or girls & how many?
7. What's your favorite board game?
8. Who's your favorite indie polish maker?
9. What is your current occupation?
10. Cats or dogs?




i tag anyone who wants to do this :)
Let me know (leave me the link in a comment) if you do so I can go read it!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you finally got around to doing it! I can't believe you wanted to be a neurosurgeon! I had friends who wanted to be a dinosaur lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so nice! It is so great to learn more about the person behind the blog :D
    Woot, new The Walking Dead tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)