Followers

COMING SOON!





2/12/13

'Layla' & newest V-day nail mail!

Hey!
Today's polish is one that I obviously HAD to buy,
since it's my daughter's name :)

Here's 2 coats of Zoya's 'Layla'!

'Layla' is "ultra bright medium hot pink with slight red undertones". 
Basically, a fancy way of saying an awesome neon pink. 
As is typical of neons, this dries matte, but a topcoat quickly fixes that.

POLISH INFORMATION
Brand: Zoya
Type: Neon Creme
Formula: Good, but a little runnier than I like.
Opacity (1-5): 4
Application: Good, but some balding.
Price:  $8
Get This: Zoya.com



I LOVE the color of this polish.
However, I don't feel that it's all that different or better quality than other neon pinks that I've tried. HOWEVER, it IS named Layla- so it's obviously worth trying :)




ALSO, my V-day nail mail all came in today!
Can you guess which these are? ;P
Stay tuned the next several days to find out!

2 comments:

  1. haha Zoya is smart like that. I want to get Jacqueline sooo bad just because its my name haha. this polish is soooo pretty though! i absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what the Valentine's Day colours look like!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)