Followers

COMING SOON!





2/3/13

'Snowglobe'

Happy Super Bowl day!
I don't know about you guys, but i'm rooting for the Ravens :))
I can't wait for the commercials, too.
Although last year there weren't many that were that funny...
Anyway, middle TN got a mini snowstorm yesterday,
so it was a perfect day for this polish!

Here's 2 coats of Kawaii Nail Lacquer's 'Snowglobe' over
 2 coats of Dollish Polish's 'A Bad Case of Blue Balls'.
I did such an atrocious paint job that it pains me to post these pics,
But I don't know when i'll have a better time to post them!

Macro!

'Snowglobe' is a clear base with silver & light blue microglitter, light blue, medium hexagonal glitter, medium silver holographic glitter, large white hexagonal glitter, & sparse white bar glitter. This is the 4th and final christmas/holiday polish I purchased from her recently.


POLISH INFORMATION
Brand: Kawaii Nail Lacquer
Type: Glitter Top Coat
Formula: Pretty good
Opacity (1-5): 1
Application: Good, barely any issues with gloopy-ness
Price:  $9
Get This: her Etsy site



I've bought several polishes from this indie maker before,
and loved ALL of them.
Definitely recommend you check her out!

What do you guys think?
Have you tried any polishes from Kawaii Nail Lacquer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)