Followers

COMING SOON!





2/19/13

Stamping & drugstore haul

Hellooooooo.
I actually have some decent stamping for you today!
:O I know- it's shocking.


I've been wanting to try another Covergirl polish since I was so impressed last time.
I also half-heartedly gave stamping another go,
and i'm pleased with how it came out.
Here's 2 coats of 'Golden Opportunity' stamped with Konad plate 
(I know this last one is blurry, but I wanted you to see the full effect.)

'Golden Opportunity' is a champagne gold foil. It didn't last anywhere near as long as 'Constant Candy', but it's still a great polish!
As for the stamp, i don't even like paisleys, but I found myself liking this pattern against the gold.

POLISH INFORMATION
Brand: Covergirl
Type: Metallic Foil
Formula: Great!
Opacity (1-5): 4
Application: Awesome!
Price:  $5
Get This: any local drugstore or large super market like Walmart & Target


What do you guys think of the pattern & combo?





ALSO,
i gave in & purchased the entire Sinful Colors' Sugar Rush collection :P


AND some St. Patrick's Day polishes:

Can't wait to show you these!
I freaking love pastels.


ANDDDDDDDDDD,
for those of you that have actually read my post-
i have a little surprise gift for you here in this 'hidden' giveaway!
Enjoy! :)



3 comments:

  1. the colors and pattern you used to the stamping is really pretty! i have been moving black and gold lately! can't wait to see you wear your new polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stamping looks awesome! And those Sinfuls look neat, let me know how they areeee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love the St Patty's day green you picked up!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)