Followers

COMING SOON!





2/3/13

Ravens Superbowl look!

Hey guys!
Hope ya'll are enjoying the Superbowl now that the power outage is over with.
I had thought the Ravens had a for sure win,
but that break seems to have given the 49ers new energy...
anyway, go Ravens!


And here's a look I created inspired by their team colors of purple, gold, & black :)

The blending could have definitely been a little better,
but I like it okay!



I used:
Too Faced's Shadow Insurance
Sugarpill's 'Poison Plum'- lid & waterline
UD's 'Black Market'- crease
UD's 'Blitz'- brow bone & waterline
UD's Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner 'Midnight Cowboy'
Covergirl Line Exact liquid eyeliner
L'oreal Voluminous Million Lashes mascara



What do you guys think?
I would have like to have been more adventurous with the eyeliners,
but I just didn't have time.
It was still fun to create, though.
GO RAVENS! :D

1 comment:

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)