Followers

COMING SOON!





3/9/15

Colourpop Cosmetics Lippe Stix- 'Charm'

I have an interesting lip stix from Colourpop for you today.
All the hippie i've tried from them so far have been matte,
but 'Charm' is a satin.
AND, did i mention, MINT GREEN.
I saw it online, and in lieu of our sudden Springy weather, I thought I would buy it/post it.


I've really liked the lippie six I've tried to far because they were super easy 
to apply.
I don't know if this was harder to apply because of the satin formula or the color,
but it was :/



The color os gorgeous, for sure.
It's not something I would normally wear,
but it was fun to try nonetheless.

The opacity/quality wasn't anywhere near as good as the others I've tried,
so that was disappointing.
I'm convinced it's just a dud, though,
because I've tried 2 others that came with this one-
and they're awesome.


Stay tuned to see those! :)



3 comments:

  1. This color is so awesome! Too bad about the formula though :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. satta kingconsuming milk, yogurts, and even ice cream before you go to bed can cause a buildup of mucus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Play bazaar
    satta king
    Satta King
    Play Bazaar Waqt ke Saath Sab Kuch Badal Jata hai

    Har Yaad Dhundhali ho Jati hai

    Par Aapki Tasveer Dil me Uss Jagah Rakhi hai

    Jaha Saansein bhi Puchh kar Jati hai

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)