Followers

COMING SOON!





3/1/15

Zoya Pixie Dust 'Lux'

I've only tried one other Pixie Dust from Zoya before,
but I loved it. SO, I was very anxious to try another one.
When Zoya had their last promo,
I scooped up two.

Here's the first: 'Lux'



'Lux' is a "rose quartz" Pixie Dust. They claim opacity is a 4 (on a scale of 1-5), but I would say it's closer to a 3. Here, I've got 2 coats of it over Covergirl's 'Constant Candy'. 
I couldn't completely capture the jaw-dropping sparkle of this bad boy,
but it's close enough.
Needless to say, the sparkle & shine is INSANE.
Definitely beautiful!





4 comments:

  1. I love the pixie dusts! this one is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is some serious sparkle! It's pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mucus clogs your air passages and you snore as a resultsatta king

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waqt ke Saath Sab Kuch Badal Jata hai

    Har Yaad Dhundhali ho Jati hai

    Par Aapki Tasveer Dil me Uss Jagah Rakhi hai

    Jaha Saansein bhi Puchh kar Jati hai Play bazaar
    satta king
    Satta King
    Play Bazaar

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)