Followers

COMING SOON!





3/1/15

Zoya Pixie Dust 'Lux'

I've only tried one other Pixie Dust from Zoya before,
but I loved it. SO, I was very anxious to try another one.
When Zoya had their last promo,
I scooped up two.

Here's the first: 'Lux'



'Lux' is a "rose quartz" Pixie Dust. They claim opacity is a 4 (on a scale of 1-5), but I would say it's closer to a 3. Here, I've got 2 coats of it over Covergirl's 'Constant Candy'. 
I couldn't completely capture the jaw-dropping sparkle of this bad boy,
but it's close enough.
Needless to say, the sparkle & shine is INSANE.
Definitely beautiful!





2 comments:

  1. I love the pixie dusts! this one is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is some serious sparkle! It's pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)