Followers

COMING SOON!





3/11/15

My Little Pony makeup series- Fluttershy

I've got another installment in my My Little Pony makeup series for you today
(see the first one here).
Today's look is based off of Fluttershy:


She represents the element of kindness,
so I wanted the look I created for her to not only use her colors,
but be soft and gentle as well.


Here's what I came up with!



I used:
Too Faced's Shadow Insurance
UD's 'El Dorado' & 'Midnight Cowboy'- inner half of lid
UD's 'Hot Pants'- outer part of lid
Sleek's 'Pout' & Sugarpill's 'Dollipop'- crease
SYN Cosmetics' 'Audacious'- highlight
Lime Crime's 'Circus Girl'- lower lash line
Covergirl Clump Crusher mascara




1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! UD Midnight Cowboy is one of my favorite eyeshadows!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)