Followers

COMING SOON!





3/13/15

Zoya Pixie Dust in 'Thea'

So this is the second of the two Pixie Dusts I purchased recently.
I was in love with Lux,
and now here's 2 coats of Thea:


'Thea' is a "deep amethyst with an orchid flash", and it's clearly packed heavy with Pixie Dust holo glitter. I've seen this watched before & I was in love.
The purple/fuschia hybrid color is gorgeous for sure.
The sparkle of the glitter was nowhere near what I saw with Lux, though,
so that was somewhat disappointing.


It's pretty nonetheless! :)




2 comments:

  1. satta king satta Bazaar eat dairy products before bed. Dairy products can be a major contributor to your snoring problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Play bazaar
    satta king
    Satta King
    Play Bazaar Rulana har kisi ko ata hai
    Hasana kisi kisi ko ata hai
    Rula ke jo mana le wo sacha yaar hai
    Aur jo rula ke khud bhi ansu bahaye
    Woh apka sacha pyar hai…

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)