Followers

COMING SOON!





5/21/15

Cocktail Makeup Series- Kiwi Blueberry Mojito

It's that time again!
Now that the warmer weather/summer is basically upon us,
it's time for my annual Cocktail Makeup Series :)


Today's look is based off of this gem that I found on Pinterest:
Kiwi Blueberry Mojito

This bad boy looks DELISH.
(Find the full recipe here!)
These colors are two of my favorite to play with on my eyes,
so I was really excited to create a variation of this for my series.


Here's my look:




I used:
UD's Primer Potion
UD's 'Sabbath' & 'Heroine'- crease
Sugarpill's 'Afterparty' & Sleek's 'Bolt'- highlight
Sleek's 'Powi' & 'Cream Soda'- inner corners
Sleek's 'Pear Drop', 'Mint Cream', & 'Cricket'- lid/lower lash line
Covergirl Clump Crusher mascara







1 comment:

  1. That drink looks amazing and your makeup is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)