Followers

COMING SOON!





5/20/15

Colourpop Cosmetics - Julep

I have another one of the four lippies I purchased the other day to show you!
This one is another pink, but it's much more toned down than 'Go Fish'.
Here's Julep:

Julep is described as "a bright red coral" cream... but I don't know about the 'red' part :)




This was really a gorgeous color that's perfect for Spring or Summer.
The creamy texture to the hippie was great,
and I would definitely suggest it for the upcoming season!
:)





1 comment:

  1. This is a really pretty color! Perfect for a summer BBQ :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)