Followers

COMING SOON!





5/17/15

Game of Thrones makeup series- Dorne

Happy Sunday Funday!
I have another post in my GoT makeup series today.
If you've been watching the show lately,
you'll know that Dorne is becoming an increasingly prominent place,
with the Martells being from/ruling there, Oberyn, and the Sand Snakes.

Here are a few of the pictures I used of Dorne as inspiration:


And here's the soft/subtle look I created:


I used:
UD's Primer Potion
UD's 'Lucky', 'Reign', & 'Brokedown'- crease
SYN Cosmetics' 'Slim'- inner corners
SYN Cosmetics' 'Blaze' & 'Zone'- lids
SYN Cosmetics' 'Trace' & 'Greedy'- lower lash line
Covergirl Clump Crusher mascara





1 comment:

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)