Followers

COMING SOON!





5/12/15

Revlon Matte Lip Balm 'Mischievous'

Happy Tuesday!
Ya'll know I love me some Revlon matte balms.
I've done God knows how many posts on them because they're AMAZEBALLS & perfection.
Today, I have a light, spring/summery matte balm for you.

This is 'Mischievous'.



This is a pastel, orange-cream matte balm.
It's screams summer, and the tanner your skin... the better this would look.
My face isn't super tan, as you can see :)

Regardless, it's a great balm.
Looks great, feels great, and lasts great :)





2 comments:

  1. That's a really nice color for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything on this post! very cool! Have a nice day sweetie!

    ★★ If you want to follow each other, please follow me on GFC or Bloglovin and I'll do the same. ★★

    I invite you to join my worldwide giveaways:
    Jexshop 10$ gift card & Polka dots dress

    (っ◕‿◕)っ♥

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)