Followers

COMING SOON!





4/24/13

Beauty haul/mail & ATC's 'Misty Morning'

So over the past week or so,
I've had some AWESOME additions to my makeup & beauty stash.
Check it out!


!!!!!
Yeah, lots of good stuff.
I'll try to get into all of it (or most of it) within a week!

What are your thoughts on my haul?
Any products there that you've tried?






Moving on, another polish from Above the Curve's spring mini set.
Here's 2 coats of 'Misty Morning' over 1 coat of Sinful Color's 'Sugar Rush'.


'Misty Morning' is a pastel blue jelly base filled with silver micro glitter & silver hexes, iridescent shimmer, & large white hexes. I really love that this polish is supposed to mimic the sky with rain & clouds :) Lovely idea that I think translates very well.


POLISH INFORMATION
Brand: Above the Curve
Type: Glitter Jelly
Formula: Great!
Opacity (1-5): 3
Application: Good
Price: $9
Get This: her Etsy site



What do you guys think about this polish?
I like it!

2 comments:

  1. it really does look like the sky! this would be so pretty with some birds flying painted on top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really a good blog I like these types of blogs. For those who need stronger prescriptions, we offer an ultra-thin, 1.67 high index lens option for an additional price of $50. Prescription Sunglasses

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)