Followers

COMING SOON!





4/21/13

Shrooms!

Unknowingly, I have been on a hippy streak.
T'as not planned, despite was yesterday was!
Anyway, I have some fun stamping for you today.
I'm slowly but surely getting better at stamping,
but still have a lot of work to do.

I wanted to use my new Winstonia plates some more,
so here's ya go!


This is Winstonia plate W110 in Konad black stamping polish 
over China Glaze's 'Flip Flop Fantasy',
which is one of my top 10 favorite polishes :)
I LOVED these little toadstools.
It's so cute, fun, and different that I didn't want to take it off.


What do you guys think about this stamp?

1 comment:

  1. a hippie streak is a good streak to be on :) this is so cute, i love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)