Followers

COMING SOON!





4/17/13

'Daisy Lilacs It'

Hey guys,
I've got another mini from my set from Above the Curve today.
This is 3 coats of 'Daisy Lilacs It' over 1 coat of Sinful Colors' 'Candy Coated'.


'Daisy Lilacs It' is a pastel purple jelly filled with turquoise & gold circle glitter, fuchsia, burgundy, and aqua hexes, pink & turqoise hexes, and medium black stars. It's a unique color combo, and I love the stars :)


POLISH INFORMATION
Brand: Above the Curve
Type: Glitter
Formula: Great!
Opacity (1-5): 2
Application: Amazing!
Price: I bought the set of 5 minis for $19.50; full size bottle retails for $9
Get This: her Etsy site


I think it's going to be a given that these polishes have great consistency & apply very well.
Super easy to build up.
And like I said, I like the unique color combo of glitter.
:)
What do you think about this polish?
Let me know!


1 comment:

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)