Followers

COMING SOON!





4/13/13

Game of Thrones series- House Lannister

One of my favorite characters from GoT is Tyrion Lannister.
(& I even like Jaime quite a bit, as well, despite his wayward ways right now).
He's cunning & hilarious,
and definitely worthy of inspiring the next look in my GoT series!
Here is the Lannister's sigil:

Using the rich crimson and gold,
I created my Lannister look.


I chose bright and bold shades of red & gold that reminded me of strength,
which the Lanniesters definitely have in one form or another.
I added the bright red lip because, well, I just had to :P



I used:
Too Faced's Shadow Insurance
Covergirl Line Exact liquid eyeliner
L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes mascara

crease:
Sugarpill's 'Love +', Lime Crime's 'Siren', & SYN Cosmetics' 'Ruthless'
lid:
SYN Cosmetics' 'Blaze' & 'Legend'
browbone:
SYN Cosmetics' 'Synfused'

lips:
Covergirl 'Hot Passion' lipstick
Lime Crime Carousel gloss in 'Candy Apple'


What do you guys think?
Who/what house would you like me to do next in my GoT series?
Let me know! :)


7 comments:

  1. This might be my favorite look of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyrion FTW!
    This is stunning! I looooooove it! The red lipstick looks really great on you~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! and yeah LC's Carousel gloss is to dieeeeee for

      Delete
  3. this is so fiery and gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)