Followers

COMING SOON!





4/11/13

Essie 2013 Resort collection- 'Come Here!' & 'In the Cab-ana'

I've got 2 beauties from Essie's 2013 Resort collection for you today.
They're all 4 so gorgeous that I had to scoop them up.
(The other two will be posted later this week!)


Here's 2 coats of 'Come Here!'

'Come Here!' is a vivacious coral with pink undertones that leans bright red in some light.

POLISH INFORMATION
Brand: Essie
Type: Creme
Formula: Pretty good!
Opacity (1-5): 5
Application: Great!
Price:  $7-$8
Get This: local drugstores like Walgreens!


I really liked this polish. Though in the sunlight it looks more red, I still love the rich, coral color. Formula was great, too- MUCH better than I'm used to :)



Also, 2 coats of 'In the Cab-ana'.

'In the Cab-ana' is a gorgeous, vivid robin's egg-blue. It's just amazing in the sunlight! :)

Brand: Essie
Type: Creme
Formula: Pretty good!
Opacity (1-5): 5
Application: Great!
Price:  $7-$8
Get This: local drugstores like Walgreens!


I loved this color. It's lovely and perfect for summer!
And again, formula & application was sooooo much better than other Essies. 
Very impressed!

What do you guys think about these two polishes?
Let me know! :)

2 comments:

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)